Local Missions that PCPC supports with prayer, volunteers and/or donations.
- 4 Kids – Southern Florida - A program that provides a loving, Christian foster home for abused, neglected and abandoned children.
- Care Net - A faith-based, non-profit ministry that challenges youth to make healthy choices and assists families facing unplanned pregnancies.
- Caring Children Clothing Children - The 4 C's - A locally founded organization to assist Martin County children in obtaining clothing at no cost.
- Character Counts - A nationally implemented character development program of United Way of Martin County whose mission is to enhance and develop personal character and inspire all segments of the community to uphold the Six Pillars of Character: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, and Citizenship.
- Council on Aging at the Kane Center - An organization dedicated to maintaining independence for seniors living at home while improving the quality of their lives and promoting active, healthy lifestyles with a wide spectrum of services such as Meals on Wheels and Adult Day Care Club.
- Dunklin Memorial Camp - A residential, Christ-centered program to assist men in overcoming chemical addiction.
- Gertrude Walden Child Care Center - A childcare center that provides a developmental early childhood program which offers a safe, consistent, nurturing environment to encourage the social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth of children.
- Grandmothers & Others - Provides hand-made clothing to local needy children.
- Habitat for Humanity (Apostles Build) - Seeking to put God's love into action by bringing people together to build homes, communities and hope.
- Hibiscus House - A safe shelter that provides residential, assessment and recovery programs for abused, abandoned and neglected children.
- House of Hope - A non-profit community organization that provides food, clothing, furniture, financial assistance and life-changing case management services to Martin County residents in need.
- LAHIA - Love and Hope in Action - Provides opportunities for a productive life to the homeless and indigent by helping them meet their spiritual and basic physical needs.
- Refuge Ranch - A residential, Christian drug regeneration ministry for adult women that combines biblical teaching with domestic and job related skills in a closely supervised home environment.
- Salvation Army - Compassion House - Inspired by the love of God, the mission of the Salvation Army of Martin County is to touch people with the love and compassion of Jesus Christ, to minister to our community and to provide for their basic human needs without discrimination.
- Samaritan Center for Young Boys & Families - A Christian, residential early intervention program to provide love, education and discipline to young boys and their families.
- Treasure Coast Food Bank - TCFB seeks to alleviate hunger by obtaining and distributing food to over 200 charitable organizations in the Treasure Coast.
- Volunteers in Medicine - VIM Clinic provides primary care from voluntary medical personnel to low income households without health insurance.