Join the PCPC Mission Team
The Mission Committee is a dedicated group of church members who meet on a monthly basis to plan and coordinate the mission outreach projects at Palm City Presbyterian Church. This involves reviewing and evaluating the annual grant applications and organizing special mission projects and volunteer opportunities. Membership in the committee is open to any full-time church member who has a heart for mission outreach. Meetings are held at 5 PM on the second Tuesday of each month.
- Do you have a heart for missions?
- Would you like to take an active role in making Christ known and changing lives?
- Are you interested in becoming a member of the PCPC Mission Committee?
- Do you have time in your schedule to volunteer to help with special mission projects?
- Do you feel God has blessed you with resources, and you want to use them to support God’s Great Commission to make Christ known?
If God is tugging at your heart and you feel His call to be a part of the PCPC mission team, call the church office for more information.